Friday 2 October 2015

4 Tips to Stop Your Hair From Falling Out

Advertisement


http://myfashionchronicles.com/2013/05/04/4-tips-to-stop-your-hair-from-falling-out/
        There are many of us that have falling hair, and many of us want to solve this problem. When you brush your hair sometimes you pull out a hand full of hair and instantly freak out! Honestly its a little scary but good news is you can easily fix this little problem. So no more worrying! Here are a few natural tips on how to avoid falling hair.
           Not only is green tea packed with antioxidants, but also it helps stop hair loss! Green tea has so many wonderful benefits so you should consider having a few cups a day! Fight and avoid falling hair by drinking green tea daily. Just as a heads up, you won’t see results right away, it takes some time to see results but it really does work!
             My mom gave me this advice and I’m telling you, it works like a charm! Vitamin B12 creates more creation of red blood cells, which ultimately provides more oxygen for your body! Vitamin B also promotes scalp circulation as well, so you will see a difference with your hair! My hair has gotten thicker and stronger thanks to this little power vitamin.
      I can’t stress this enough, handle your hair gently when it’s wet!!! Your hair is fragile, especially when it’s wet. Your hair can easily break, so use a comb instead of a brush. You want to lightly comb through your hair; try to avoid pulling and tugging. This will only cause more damage and falling hair, so be very carful!
    This little tip is amazing for those of you who want to avoid falling hair, oil scalp massages. Scalp massages help stimulate the hair follicles to help hair growth! Crazy right? I love mixing lavender oil with a few drops of almond oil into my hair, it smells great and it’s very relaxing! Your locks will seem thicker and stronger than ever. No more problems with hair loss!                                                                                                                       Try all these natural ways to stop your hair from falling out. I have been a witness of stronger hair and I haven’t had any problems with my hair falling out! I have honestly seen a huge difference; lets just say my bathroom isn’t covered in my hair after I’m done combing it. My hair feels and looks so much healthier!
      Image:Source 
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment