Saturday 31 October 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TREAT AND HIDE PUFFY EYES

Advertisement


http://www.cloudywithachanceofwine.com/5-tutorials-to-teach-you-how-to-treat-and-hide-puffy-eyes/#_a5y_p=4457662
                       I don’t know if it’s the dryness of winter, the fact that I only average 6 hours of sleep a night, the amount of wine I’ve been drinking lately, or a combination of all 3, but my eyes have been really puffy when I wake up in the mornings, and since I am never disciplined enough to drink 8+ glasses of water a day, I’ve been searching for ways to treat and hide puffy eyes so I don’t scare the other kids when I drop my daughter off at preschool.If you suffer from dry, swollen, and or/puffy eyes, these tutorials are for you. They will teach you how to treat puffy eyes naturally, how to hide under eye bags, how to cover under eye circles, and how to look fresh and awake. I find these tips to be especially effective during allergy season, but they have also worked wonders during the dry winter months!                                                                                        Image:Source
                 
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment