Tuesday 15 September 2015

How To Contour

Advertisement


http://www.hairsprayandhighheels.net/2013/12/contour/
                  Over the years I have tried countless products in my highlighting and contouring routine but I think at this point I have the perfect products to achieve the perfect HAC. I have to say, the Maybelline Fit Me sticks are mind blowingly awesome & I never would have thought to use them for this but I watched a random and she used these and I grabbed some and it has been love ever since. Let me show you how to contour with my favorite products!
                     You want to start with a foundation that is the same color or a shade lighter than your skintone. I go with a shade lighter because I half use it as foundation and half as part of a highlight.  This Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation’s anti-shine core has ultra-lightweight powders built in to instantly dissolve oil. The gel-stick formula goes on creamy, blends easily, and transforms to a matte powder finish.
                 Image:Source
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment